Structural Science Composites Limited (SSC) draw on over 20 years of experience to produce the ultimate in durable, composite manhole covers. Built using patented ‘ThruBeam®’ technology, these covers offer excellent strength and durability, suitable for use in a number of loading environments.
Composite Integration have worked closely with SSC to configure equipment based on a Ciject Two machine specifically for this demanding application.
ThruBeam covers offer a number of exceptional advantages:
- Safe handling: due to the covers light weight and ergonomic handling design.
- Durable non-slip surface: even when wet.
- Reduced whole-life cost: when compared to conventional covers.
- Multiple levels of security available: ranging from simple locks to complex integrated systems.
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation.
- Non-reactive and highly resistant to corrosion.
- RF friendly: suitable for telemetric monitoring.
- Available in a range of colours: with no need for painting or treatment.
- No residual value: eliminating the threat of theft.
- Watertight covers: prevents damage caused by water/liquids
- Ventable covers: can be used to prevent any gas or fume build up.
We’re delighted to share the following quotation from SSC:
‘Composite Integration’s Resin Transfer Machines (RTM) are vital in enabling the excellent quality and consistency expected from ThruBeam covers. Using the Ciject Two machine, covers (such as the BM6045 shown here) can be repeatedly injected to a high standard in a short amount of time. The process control offered by the Ciject range also allows optimal settings to be found quickly and followed with incredible precision.’
Click Here to visit the Structural Science website