The use of composites in the defence industry is growing rapidly.
The combination of strength, damage tolerance and light-weight make composites highly relevant to the defence industry.
Composite Integration have helped to develop products ranging from ballistic armour and blast protection structures to helmets.
The entry level machine in the Ciject range with a simple and effective manual control system. The Ciject Zero includes accurate electronic pressure control allowing it to be used for both RTM and vacuum processes.
- Simple and reliable operator control
- Manually adjustable injection speeds with digital pump count readout
- Fixed automatic mix-head
- Pre-settable volume/pump counter with auto-stop
- Flush alarm which provides timed audible warning after injection
The Ciject® Two Injection machine for RTM and Infusion is based around a powerful modular touch-screen PLC, enabling the addition of a wide range of options and control functions.
- Mixed output from 0.1Kg up to 10Kg per min (dependant on resin viscosity)
- Injection pressure range -1 to 9 Bar Gauge
- In-mould pressure sensors (IMPS) can be connected to the machine to enable pressure control based on internal mould pressures
- Fully automatic open/close mixing head
- Low volume/high velocity mixing head flush system to ensure simple and quick cleaning with minimum solvent use
- Unique catalyst/hardener monitoring system
The Ciject Five has been developed as an extension of the existing Ciject range of meter-mixing injection/infusion machines. Designed specifically for large scale infusion processing, the Ciject Five uses precision gear pumps to achieve output rates.
The Ciject® Five is designed to achieve the following:
- To replace manual resin mixing and handling in the infusion process.
- To automatically control the rate of injection based on pressure feedback from the mould.
- To enable the operator to have full control of the process with relevant checks, interlocks/alarms and feedback before and during the process.
- To be easily, safely and efficiently flushed/cleaned after the process.
- To enable real-time process data to be recorded.