Structural Science Composites Limited [SSC] draw on over 20 years of experience to produce the ultimate in durable, composite manhole covers. Built using patented ‘ThruBeam®’ technology, these covers offer excellent strength and durability, suitable for use in a number of loading environments.
Composite Integration have worked closely with SSC to configure Ciject Two based equipment specifically for this demanding application.
ThruBeam® covers offer a number of exceptional advantages:
- Safe handling due to the covers light weight and ergonomic handling design.
- Durable non-slip surface, even when wet.
- Reduced whole-life cost when compared to conventional covers.
- Multiple levels of security available, ranging from simple locks to complex integrated systems.
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation.
- Non-reactive and highly corrosion resistant.
- RF friendly and suitable for telemetric monitoring.
- Available in a range of colours, with no need for painting or treatment.
- No residual value, eliminating the threat of theft.
- Watertight covers prevent damage caused by water/liquids
- Ventable covers can be used to prevent any gas or fume build up.
We’re delighted to share the following quotation:
‘Composite Integration’s Resin Transfer Machines (RTM) are vital in enabling the excellent quality and consistency expected from ThruBeam® covers. Using the CIJect™ 2, covers (such as the BM6045 shown here) can be repeatably injected to a high standard in a short amount of time. The process control offered by the CIJect™ range also allow optimal settings to be found quickly and followed with incredible precision’
Click Here to visit the Structural Science website