We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee and lead on the successful delivery of a £2.7m, 12-month project to deliver bespoke Resin Injection Equipment and Metallic Tooling to 2 EU sites for our client.
Envisaged to be 2-3 days per week, this is a part time role that will flex around the project requirements with more time required at the start and during key stages.
As the Project Manager you will plan and coordinate all internal and external resources, processes and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery. This will involve communicating with our design engineering, procurement, production, finance and administration personnel. Managing suppliers, handling all associated operational and financial administration, coordinating testing, delivery and onsite commissioning. Maintaining excellent communication with our EU based client and suppliers for the duration of the project.
As a company, we have the technical and operational expertise to support your PM leadership of this project.
In order to be considered, you must have:
• Experience of managing manufacturing and installation projects in high value technology environments ( or projects of a similar nature )
• Ability to understand and lead on all project phases, processes, budgets and milestones throughout the entire lifecycle of a project
• Strong collaboration and teamworking skills
• Strong professional communication skills at all levels
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Committed to personal excellence, ethical behaviour, and integrity
• Willingness to flex work commitments dependent upon project demands and a willingness to travel to EU locations as required
Rates/Salary will be competitive. The role can be considered on a contract for service or employed basis.
For Further information please contact:
Tel: 07415 055739