Tel +44 (0)1752 849998
Fax +44 (0)1752 846414
Composite Integration Ltd, Unit 1F, Long Acre, Saltash Parkway Industrial Estate, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 6LZ
Share this ProductPrint
Water/Oil Temperature Control Unit
Small, powerful temperature control unit for use with water or oil.
- Use with water up to 90°C
- Use with oil up to 150°C
- Can be used with water or oil operation and also in the leak-stopper mode.
- Automatic temperature control - difference between set and actual temperature activates an alarm.
- Submersible seal-less pump manufactured from bronze. Pressure is indicated by a manometer.
- Self-optimising temperature control unit with digital display of the set and actual temperature. With high precision regulation in 1/10o range; can be adjusted to read °C or °F.
- Automatic water refill.
- Automatic mould drain.
- Leak-stopper device - unit can be used in pressure or vacuum mode. No medium is lost on leaking tools, therefore ensuring continued production.
- Lime scale free heat exchanger.
- Long life expectancy due to corrosion free unit.
- All components in contact with water are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel or bronze.
- Heating switchable in stages.
- Safety devices:
- The pre-warning indicates a low level. The unit continues to operate. If the level continues to drop, the unit switches off.
- Level control for dry run protection.
- Separate mechanical safety thermostat and electronic temperature limiter installed in the controller.
- Main switch, transformer and motor protection switch.
- Horn in case of failure.
- All failures are visually indicated.
|With Water||With Oil|
|Temperature range||Up to 90°C||Up to 150°C
|Temperature control||Self-optimising, electronic microprocessor controller MP-888 with digital display of the set and actual value. |
Automatic temperature monitoring. Self-optimising, electronic microprocessor controller MP-888 with digital display of the set and actual value.
Automatic temperature monitoring.
|9kW water operation|
Switchable at stages 3/6/9 kW
|3kW oil operation
|35kW at 90oC - see diagram |
|Pump capacity ||Motor 0.75kW |
Pressure mode: Max. 4,5 bar / max. 75 l/min.
Vacuum mode: Vacuum max. 8 mWS
|Content of units||Min. 5 litres, max. 7 litres |
|Medium: 1/2” BSP female thread|
Cooling water: 3/8” BSP male thread
Inlet with water filter: 3/8” BSP female thread
|Length: 670mm x Width: 2600mm x Height: 650mm, incl. castors|
|Weight||Approx. 55 kg empty |
|Colour||Silvergrey RAL 7001|
All possible voltages are available from 3 x 200 V to 3 x 600 V and 50/60 Hz. The units available conform to UL/CSA specifications. For the USA market the units are equipped with NPT-thread connections and the controller is adjusted to indicated °F.
Note: All specifications are subject to change without notice:
To specify please use the appropriate part number OE-25-0180 and indicate quantity.