Tel +44 (0)1752 849998
Fax +44 (0)1752 846414
Composite Integration Ltd
1F Long Acre, Saltash, PL12 6LZ
Vacuum Systems (Rotary-Claw Type)
Rotary-claw type pumps are ideally suited to large scale VRTM processes, combining exceptional toughness, high-flow rates and low output noise.
This type of vacuum system is not adversely affected by air-admittance during the moulding process (‘rough’ vacuum), unlike oil-lubricated pumps which despite achieving higher levels of vacuum, will vent oil vapour if used in this type of application. Available as a stand-alone pump or in a range of configurations.
- High output, oil free rotary-claw type 80 m³ vacuum pump
- Standard vacuum pump is three phase, 415 V supply with a rated output of 1300 litres/min
- Achievable vacuum levels of 40 mbar (absolute)
- Highly reliable and relatively quiet
- High-flow rate ideally suited for multiple mould operations
- Fitted with a replaceable cartridge filter to prevent dust and fibre entering the pump
- Long service intervals
Simple ON/OFF Control
Full Switching Control
Absolute Vacuum Gauge
|Machine Item/Option||Notes||Part/Option Number|
|Vacuum System (Rotary Claw Type)|
|80 m³/hr Vacuum System||Three phase ||XV-0300-01
|Simple ON/OFF Control||05
|Full Switching Control ||06
|Absolute Vacuum Readout||07
|Hours-Run Meter||Available with either control option (simple or full switching)||08
|Large Reservoir||200 litres ||10
|Vacuum System Spares Kits||78 m³/hr pump (MINK)||XV-0300-SK-01
To specify a configuration, use the vacuum system part number followed by the required option numbers, separated by a hyphen:
e.g. XV-0300-01-06-10 specifies a 80 m³/hr vacuum system with full switching control and a large reservoir.
Note: All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Vacuum system with a rotary-claw type pump, reservoir and multiple outlets
Configuration part number: XV-0300-01-06-10