We are looking for someone to provide the best possible service to our global customer base. Ensuring that sales and delivery processes are managed on a worldwide basis. You will support our customers with all freight and import/export practical and legal requirements. As Logistics Coordinator you will support the company with other general administrative support.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly professional technology-based company in a complex administrative role with a global reach. The role has genuine potential to become permanent (part or full-time will be considered) from Sept 2023 onwards.
You will be trained during the summer in readiness to provide the maternity cover.
In This Role, you will
- Communicate and correspond with client companies and stakeholders to facilitate and provide the best possible service to the company’s global customer
- Complete a wide range of technical and administrative activities that expedite the order, sales, and freight, and import/export processes on a global basis
- Process machine and tool sales orders for customers
- Organise and coordinate technical reviews of orders
- Check all commercial information on customer orders for accuracy
- Review and amend commercial invoices to ensure Import restrictions reflect the designated country correctly
- Chase customers re-shipping of orders
- Ensure shipping documentation is inputted on shipping portals
You will need:
- Friendly and professional communication skills with the ability to engage with all internal and external stakeholders. Have professional electronic communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- The ability to priorities workloads and manage multiple tasks when needed.
- Have a real sense of pride in their work with a strong focus on the completion of tasks
- A proactive sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong desire to continually learn
For Further information please contact:
Tel: 07415 055739