Looking for a career change to kick off 2022? This is not your typical logistics role!
Composite Integration specialises in the composites industry and has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Assistant to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited for someone looking to advance their career in logistics and gain further warehouse experience in a prospering workplace.
Who we are…
We are a market-leading innovative company providing research, equipment, and services to the global composite industry. Simply, we aim to be the innovative leader in the composite industry.
As a dedicated, friendly, and dynamic team we all work with mutual trust and we are willing to support, assist and learn from each other.
Job Role – what you will do…
You will work within our logistics team to organise and co-ordinate many aspects of the logistics within the company, collaborating with all departments… no two days will be the same!
You will be working in our stores area, with the primary responsibility of managing all our stock and it’s movement. You will undertake goods in, quality control checks and inspection, handling component parts, stock picking for works orders. You will be ensuring these parts are carried through all stages and into production, with the help of using our MRP system. You will also help organise the logistics through production, supporting our engineers.
You will be involved in some production jobs which includes a wide variety of sub-assembly work and other activities that will assist our engineers and production team.
You will also be responsible for the preparation and packing of our high value machines and other products for despatch, which includes global delivery.
Specific examples of what is involved within the role…
• Receive and check delivery of supplies and materials and complete the required quality control tests for the appropriate components.
• Input data for all goods received through our MRP system; recording accurate quantities, weights, and photos to maintain full traceability.
• Ensure all stock is stored correctly and manage stock levels.
• Pick, organise and complete works orders.
• Assist in planning work of the production team and supporting them throughout jobs to facilitate the efficient building of machines.
• Complete small assembly work to support the production team.
• Prepare, pack and despatch goods, materials, and high-value products to our customers globally.
Who we are looking for…
We are looking for someone who can be adaptable, collaborative, and reliable that will be confident in shaping and driving their own workload and standards. We trust our team to be the best at what they do.
If you are ready for a new chapter, are you someone who is prepared for the new challenges and opportunities this role has to offer?
We hope you are…
• Happy to undertake a hands-on role where no two days are the same; adapting to achieve the daily jobs that arise.
• Happy to learn new skills such as quality control testing, assembling components and using machinery such as a fork-lift truck.
• A good communicator who will really enjoy working as part of the CI team.
• Capable with IT skills and willing to use/learn our computer systems.
• Self-motivated, organised, and able to manage your own workload.
• Passionate about the work you produce and aiming to achieve your highest standards.
For Further information please contact:
Tel: 07415 055739