Composite Integration, the Resin Transfer Moulding and Resin Infusion specialist, will be showcasing its expertise relating to liquid resin processes, resin transfer moulding (RTM), vacuum assisted resin transfer moulding (VRTM) and resin infusion at the upcoming Advanced Engineering Show, taking place at the NEC in Birmingham, UK, on the 30th and 31st October.
In addition, the team will be on-hand to talk about their novel CiDAQ data acquisition system. With a total of 20 channels for measuring both temperature and 0-10v analogue sensor outputs (In Mould Pressure Sensors or linear transducers etc.), the CiDAQ system uses a ‘plug-and-play’ approach to capturing process data. A sophisticated, yet simple to use software interface allows for real time viewing of process information and recording of data in csv format. The unit is contained in a robust carrycase allowing for easy storage and straight forward deployment when needed.
Composite Integration and sister company, Silicone Composites will exhibit machines highlighting its capability including:
· Ciject One Injection Machine.
· Variable thickness aluminium mould tool for manufacturing flat panel test coupons.
· CiDAQ system.
· SC4 Silicone Spray Machine.
· Silicone membrane technology.
In addition, customer case studies will be on display including:
· A carbon fibre wheel Rim demonstrating high quality composite manufacture by Carbon 360.
· A composite manhole cover demonstrating high volume manufacturing and process development by EJ Composites.
· A carbon fibre camera tripod demonstrating high volume manufacturing and process development by Vitec.
Business Development Manager, Kelly Ellis, said: “We are looking forward to meeting new and existing customers at our stand, L48, during the show. The team are on-hand to answer any questions you have relating to resin transfer processing and we will have a multitude of machines on display to meet your requirements.”
Composite Integration are exhibiting in the Composites Engineering sector of the Advanced Engineering Show, the UK’s largest gathering of manufacturing OEMs and supply chain partners. You can book a meeting ahead of the show by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting stand L48.