Composite Integration, the resin transfer moulding and resin infusion specialist, has announced that it has been named Manufacturer of the Year 2019 at the Cornwall Manufacturers Group (CMG) Awards.
CMG came into existence in 2012 to support and unite engineering companies within the region. The awards took place on 31st October and attendees enjoyed an address by keynote speaker, Richard Rumbelow, director of International Affairs and Exports for Make UK.
Composite Integration was awarded and praised for:
- Investment into the facility and expansion of over 300%
- Strengthening the management team with three new appointments promoted internally (50% off the management team being female)
- Expanding its distributor network continuously with the recent addition of a new partner in India
- Innovation through collaborative projects and a well targeted in-house programme to develop new products
- Development of its in-house technical capabilities
- Quality performance through multiple systems including a dedicated cloud-based helpdesk system to allow its team to respond quickly and efficiently to customer queries
- Attitude – Communication being a key aspect in everything it does
Business development manager, Kelly Ellis, said: “We are very happy with the achievement and thank all of the Composite Integration team for making it happen. There were over 160 people representing some very impressive manufacturing companies and we were up against some tough competition.”